LEAKGUARD Liquid Applied Waterproofing Membrane
Single component cold-rolled water based modified Aliphatic polyurethane acrylic hybrid elastomeric waterproof membrane.
Thermilate Leakguard is liquid applied single component waterproofing membrane based on modified Aliphatic polyurethane Acrylic hybrid technology. It can be applied by a roller, brush, squeegee or spray.
When Thermilate Leakguard is applied, it forms a Hydrophobic, 100% waterproofing, seamless, polyurethane membrane without joints, eliminating the possibilities of leakage that protect old and new structures efficiently on long run.
- Waterproofing on Roof Tops
- Serviced roofs, Flat or sloping roofs ,Cool roofs, Refurbished roofs
- Waterproofing of wet areas (Under tile) in Bathrooms, Kitchens, Balconies, etc…
- Protection of Polyurethane foam insulation
- Waterproofing and protection of concrete constructions such as bridge decks, tunnels etc.
- One-component, ready to use
- Can be applied as single coat
- UV resistant and color stable& Seamless
- High solar reflectance, SRI 106 for white
- Excellent flexibility and crack bridging Environment friendly – low VOC
- Provides water vapor permeability