THERMILATE’S BUTYL TAPE IS A SELF ADHESIVE, FLEXIBLE, POLYSTER FABRIC LAMINATED TO BUTYL RUBBER BINDER. THIS SINGLE SIDED WATERPROOF TAPE CAN BE USED ON METAL, PVC AND CEMENT JOINTS. IT IS IDEAL TO BE USED FOR REPAIRING AND WATERPROOFING OF METAL ROOF. ALSO USED TO SEAL CRACKS ON CONCRETE SURFACES.
Polyester fabric acts as reinforcing material. The excellent conformity to Thermilate coatings makes it perfect for irregular applications on all surfaces. Butyl rubber has excellent adhesion to most materials, like metal, wood, glass, concrete etc. It provides a watertight, puncture proof membrane around door, window and metal roof installations to ensure they don’t leak and prevent long-term water damage to your building or home.
- Flexible and good adhesion
- Outstanding durability. Can last upto 15 years
- UV resistance. No solvent, Environmentally friendly
- Sizes:50mm,75mm,100mm,300mm &400mm.
- Standard roll length – 40 mtr
- Shelf life 2 years from date of purchase
- Easy to use as seam sealer on metal roofs
- As a flashing material around roof penetrations
- As a seam sealer for box gutters
- As a seam sealer for metal flashings
- Seals air and water leaks
- Seals hair line cracks on concrete surface
- 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 150mm Widths